Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC) advises the City Council on the allocation of lodging tax revenue for programs and activities that will encourage tourism in Federal Way.
The membership of the LTAC shall be appointed by the City Council and shall consist of up to seven members: one member is an elected official of the city who serves as the chair; three members are representatives of businesses required to collect the tax; and three members are persons involved in activities authorized to be funded by revenue received from the tax.
- Jeanne Burbidge, Deputy Mayor, Chair
- Mike Dunwiddie, King County Aquatic Center
- Jenny Vasquez, Courtyard by Marriott
- Joann Piquette, Federal Way Coalition of the Performing Arts
- Richard Song, Comfort Inn
- Rose Ehl, Federal Way Farmers Market
- Ryan Miller, Hampton Inn and Suites
- 8:00 am
- Monthly on the second Wednesday
- Hylebos Conference Room
33325 8th Ave. S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
- Current and past meeting packets and agendas